Are you challenged ensuring a stable dispersion with homogeneous properties and very fine particles?
Natural pigments, fats and oils are often used in the cosmetics industry. The manufacturing process is subject to strict requirements. When dispersing and grinding, the challenge is in ensuring a stable dispersion with homogeneous properties and very fine particles. Coarse particles would negatively affect the feel of some cosmetics, as they can be perceived as annoying on the skin.
To achieve a stable dispersion and meet such strict standards our dispersion line includes these features:
- Variable speed adjustment
- Digital display of speed, torque, timer and product temperature
- Electric height adjustment
- Control for the innovative height adjustment system
- Vacuum for removing air for better homogenization of pastes and creams